Riverside Apartment is found at 14 Norman Smith Street, Taupo View map
When booking your holiday accommodation in Taupo consider that Riverside Apartment offers the following -
- Central Taupo location, within five minutes walk of the township, its cafes, restaurants, bars and shops.
- Easy walk to the nearest supermarket, Countdown, less than five minutes away on foot.
- Inspite of its proximity to the town, Nukuhau, just across the river from the Taupo Domain is peaceful, safe and quiet.
- The Watermark Villas are part of a safe gated complex. Riverside Apartment offers secure, double garaging for your car(s).
- The waterfront location offers plenty of room to spread out for a picnic on the grass by the river - or try a spot of trout fishing directly in front of the apartment.
Heated swimming pool onsite
From Labour Weekend (October) through until Easter each year the fabulous swimming pool is available for all of our guests to use. We provide towels for use in the pool as well!
Kayaks free for guest use
Both apartments have two kayaks, paddles and bouyancy vests available and complimentary for our guests. Launch them from the grassy riverbanks and paddle upstream to the marina, or if you're feeling adventurous, take a fishing rod and try your luck on the lake. You can also take them all the way to the amazing Mine Bay maori carvings for a viewing that other's pay hundreds of dollars for on tourist boats. Read more about paddling the Waikato River in our free kayaks.
Secure, gated apartment complex - self-entry to your apartment
Coded entry to the main gate offers increased security for your vehicle and possessions in an already safe and peaceful town and country. The apartment entry also is via code so that you can come and go as you please. Late arrivals and early departures are no problem as you simply need to close and lock the door behind you on your way out.